Come along to Southern Car ClubDid you know:
- You don't need to have a special car to compete. Road rallies, autotests and production car trials can all be done in your road car.
- You don't need to be able to drive to compete.
- You can start in competitive motorsport from the age of 14.
- You can take part in events even if you don't want to compete. Marshals, officials and mechanics play a vital part in every event.
- Many disabled people can - and do - compete in motorsport. Some motorsport activities also count for the Duke of Edinburgh and Queen's Scout awards.